Corebuild is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer who is looking forward to developing a QA career in a highly professional environment and will be responsible for testing multiple applications on web and mobile platforms. In this role, you will be responsible with both functional and non-functional testing, managing bugs and defects.
- Communicate with developers to gain functional and technical knowledge about our projects;
- Review and clarify the requirements to create understandable and detailed test cases documents;
- Participate proactively in team meetings to maintain or improve team standards and best practices;
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results;
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
Our customer develops innovative software in the field of inspection, maintenance and management of real estate. The end customers are housing corporations, commercial landlords and contractors, where we increase efficiency and customer focus by providing advice and delivering ICT systems. We optimize their processes and ensure that the information from the various processes is fully available to employees in the organization and to third parties. Examples of our solutions are the Real Estate Information System (VIS), Home Recording System (WOS), contractor portal, price book with digital specifications and the repair request portal.
The organization thus achieves higher efficiency and can significantly reduce the costs of maintenance, for example, by deploying the available information directly tactically and strategically. For us, the balance between people, processes and supporting information systems is the common thread.
Our customer gets people moving !! On a strategic, tactical and operational level.
Do we have a match?
- At least 1 year of experience in quality assurance
- Experience with Jira
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Solid understanding of testing types
- High degree of organizational skills
- Experience with a test management tool
- Curiosity, professional skepticism, a critical eye and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- A good knowledge of English, at least B2 level
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of computer systems
- Self-motivated, self-driven
Why work with us?
- We are a fast-growing company, so your joining us can have an important impact on both our and your development!
- A friendly, fun and open environment, where everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated.
- We highly encourage our employees’ professional development, so your participation in trainings or conferences would be very much appreciated
- Strong benefits package (subsidized sports subscription, work-from-home policy, holiday days based on tenure, performance bonuses, a top-services subscription to a private health services provider or various company events are a few to number)
- Competitive salary package
We value a friendship-based environment, transparency and helping each other in becoming our best professional selves, so if you think that these might also be your values, contact us!