Effective starting May 25-th, 2018
The confidentiality of your personal data is very important for us!
Hereby we inform you on the way we process your personal data and on the rights you have according General Data protection Regulation, EU 679/2016, GDPR.
1. Who are we?
COREBUILD SRL is a company with its social headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, George Valentin Bibescu str , no. 24/5, CIF RO29545776, J12/1427/2011 and which holds its activity in accordance with Romanian law.
2. What kind of data do we process?
Personal data from your job application:
If you candidate for a vacancy in our company, we use the personal data contained by your CV, in order to evaluate if you are qualified for the job, data such as: name and surname, email address, phone number, information on education and courses, professional qualifications.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to your computer’s hard drive by the web server so that the Website can remember who you are. This information may include information relating to your use of the Website, information about your computer such as the computer’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third party site, the URL of the linking page.
If you don’t want us to store your cookie information, you may choose to set your web browser to not accept cookies. You can go to the help menu within your Internet browser to manage your cookies preferences. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Please DO NOT provide us with other data than those required for the purposes stated in the present Policy.
3. What is the purpose and the legal background of processing your data?
The personal data that you consent to send us will be collected and processed by us in order to evaluate if you are qualified for a job in our company. In this case, the processing is based on the need to close and execute a contract.
The personal data processing will be made based on your consent, which means sending us your CV and accessing our website (art. 6 (1) (a) from General Data protection Regulation, EU 679/2016, GDPR
In case of personal data that are supplied by accessing our website, the data processing ground is our legitimate interest to ensure good functioning and improvement of the website.
4. Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by our company. Except authorities, certain external consultants such as lawyers or accountants may have access to your personal data.
The personal data will not be communicated to third parties, neither will they be processed out of the EU territory.
5. For how long will your personal data be held?
Your personal data will be stored and processed during the entire length of our contractual relationship. If there are laws that provide that the data should be stored for a certain length of time, then your data will be stored for that length of time ( e.g. accounting documents are stored according to law, for 10 years).
If personal data are no longer of use for us in order to respect our contractual obligations or legal requirements, they will be periodically deleted.
6. What are your rights?
As a concerned person, under certain circumstances you have the following rights:
- The right to access your data: – according to article 15 from GDPR you have the right to receive from us a confirmation that we process your personal data, as well as the access to those data. You can receive a copy of your personal data that we store.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data that we have stored concerning you.
- Right of erasure: if you wish, we will delete your data, without any unreasonable delays; we have the obligation to delete them when: (i) the personal data aren’t necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or processed (ii) you withdraw the consent based on which the processing has been done and there’s no other legal ground for processing those data (iii) you do not agree with the processing and there are no legal reasons for which processing should be done (iv) the personal data have been processed illegally (v) the personal data must be erased in order to respect a legal obligation from EU or Romanian law.
- the right to restrict the processing – based on art 18 from GDPR you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- the right to data portability – you also have the right to receive your data in a structured, machine processable format or to submit it to a third party.
- the right not to be subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profile creations
- the right to submit a complaint based on art 77 GDPR to the National Authority od Supervision of Personal Data Processing
- the right to withdraw your consent at any moment, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing made on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
For any inquiries or requests concerning the personal data you sent us, including practicing your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy police was updated on May 25-th 2018. We reserve our rights to periodically modify it.