Mid / Senior QA Engineer
In this position you will be involved in testing various management products used in the real estate industry. Given the wide spectrum of projects, the technologies used will also be varied.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports
- Build automation framework and write automated tests
- Communication and reporting
- Perform manual and automation testing (using Selenium / Appium)
- Appium configuring and updating
- Understand customer’s culture and market of a product
- 2+ years’ experience in QA (including processes, tracking tools and documentation)
- Analytical skills and willingness to study and document features of a product suite
- Enthusiasm and desire for learning and personal development
- Creative, problem solving attitude
- Proficient with English, both speaking and writing
- Team player
- Structured and disciplined approach
Considered a plus:
- Automation testing experience with Selenium & Java/.NET knowledge
- Experience in product test management
- Experience with scripting and SQL databases
Why work with us?
- We are a young and fast-growing company, so your joining us can have an important impact on both our and your development!
- A friendly, fun and open environment, where everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated
- We highly encourage our employees’ professional development, so your participation in trainings or conferences would be very much appreciated
- Strong benefits package ( subsidized sports subscription, work-from-home policy or various company events are a few to number)
- Competitive salary package
Our company values are: Friendship, Care for the Journey and Neat Results, so if you think that these might also be your values, contact us!