In this position you will be involved in building applications for our clients from the retail industry.
You will join a clever team that is always oriented to deliver the best solution for every feature or project that we have to implement and knows the importance of a friendly and transparent work environment. We work in daily connection with our colleagues from the Netherlands and we function as a united team.
Some of our key tasks include analyzing the requirements and doing code reviews for each feature or issue that we have done. We are also responsible for identifying any technical debt in the platform and removing it by always improving code quality and making the platform more and more maintainable.
You will work on a project for a big player in the retail industry, who has the purpose of optimizing the process of managing physical stores and web-shops.
The project revolutionizes the day-to-day workflows in a physical store but also allows full control of the shopping experience (starting with an ad from social media and ending with the delivered product) while offering a full-service platform to do so.
Do we have a match?
- At least 2+ years of experience in frontend development
- You’re passionate about building high quality solutions
- Experience with Typescript
- Good understanding of OOP
- Solid understanding of Angular and Ionic
- Experience with standards compliant for web development (W3C)
- Proficiency with GIT
- Good knowledge of English, at least B2 level
- Good communication skills
- React exposure is a plus
- Experience with RxJS is a plus
Why work with us?
- We are a fast-growing company, so your joining us can have an important impact on both our and your development!
- A friendly, fun and open environment, where everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated
- We highly encourage our employees’ professional development, so your participation in trainings or conferences would be very much appreciated
- Strong benefits package (subsidized sports subscription, work-from-home policy, holiday days based on tenure, performance bonuses, a top-services subscription to a private health services provider or various company events are a few to number)
- Competitive salary package
We value a friendship-based environment, transparency and helping each other in becoming our best professional selves, so if you think that these might also be your values, contact us!